Friday, January 02, 2009

New Year's Sleeze
Happy New Year, folks. I'm sure this year will be filled with fortune and good will towards one another.

I spent the holidays back home in the Midwest, and for some reason I got on this kick of drawing vikings. Perhaps I was being pulled back to my Scandinavian roots. Anyhows, here they are in their unbridled glory...






You prol notice that most of these drawings look cut off. Well, that's because I've found the secret to successful drawing: start your drawing at the edge of the page. That way if it does turn out to be a good drawing, you won't be able to finish it. Somehow this always results in better drawings. I assume it is because the paper is just better at the edges.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

you've discovered that secret too? i thought i was the only one. i've found another good one to be start another drawing next to your first one. the second one is usually better, but ends up running into the first.

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home